Sporting Compound Satalice is located on the northeastern outskirts of Prague 9. The hotel provides 10 nicely furnished rooms, equipped with private bathroom (toilet, shower). Rooms are one to four beds with extra bed. Maximum capacity 50 people. One room is wheelchair accessible.
Relaxation provide sauna, whirlpool, tennis courts, multipurpose court (football, soccer, badminton) and a restaurant with outdoor terrace. The area is suitable for hiking and cycling.
Excellent public transport and train to the city center invite you to visit cultural and historical monuments.
Nearby is a shopping center Černý Most, Letňany, Ikea, KIKA, their parts are multi-screen cinema.
Accommodation with various concentrations:
- tennis, football, football, athletic
- cycling - extensive network of cycle paths (A 44, A 263, A 241)
- hiking - walking in forest and further along the route to Ctěnice castle, where you can order a horse ride or a walk in the area
- extreme sports - visit SKYDIVE arena in Letnany (sport hit of the current days)
- indoor paintball visit in Prague 9
- skatepark Prague 9 - no admission
- other sports: squash - Prague 9, bowling, billiards - Prague 9, golf - golf course - Prague 9
- finnish sauna, whirlpool
- provide services - manicure, pedicure, massage, cosmetics
- provide aesthetic services - lymphatic drainage, non-invasive liposuction, botox, fillers in aesthetic clinic
- excellent public transport
- train - 15 minutes to Central Station
- bus 186 - 10 minutes Metro Rajska zahrada - line B, Bus 269, 376 - 10 minutes Letnany metro - line C
- tickets for musicals, theater, and performances for children
- historical monuments of Prague
- visit cinemas, department store IKEA Business Centre Černý Most, Shopping Centre Letnany - all in a straight line within 15 minutes public transport
- Kbely Aviation Museum in Prague 9 - 8 minutes public transport
- attractions of Prague 9 - Satalice: Mass baroque chapel. Anna of 1730, Hajovna - a listed building, Bazantnice - state protected nature reserve, in Fort Vinoř park - preserved from the high ramparts of the fort of the Great Middle Bronze Age